Learning and Teaching in a Digital World Training
The Library announces the LATINA Crosscutting Training Course: .
Dates: Monday 25th November to 4th December 2019
Venue: Multipurpose Computer Lab, Main Library (New Extension 2nd Floor), Makerere University.
Course Content: The content will include:
- Customer Care
- Reference services management
- Pictures and Video Management
- Personal information management
- Information Searching skills
- Cloud Services
- Pc Maintenance & Trouble shooting
- Ieee Webinar
- Website Navigation
Target audience/Eligibility: Library staff especially the Library assistants. Max.No: 35 on the basis of first come-first serve.